CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

7/5/11 The town of Pierce, Nebraska

Since a lot of people have never heard of Pierce or Nebraska, I thought I could tell you about it a little more..

Nebraska is the 37th state of The United States of America, and it is located in the middle of the country, called the Midwest. Pierce is a little town in Northeast Nebraska; there live about 1800 people.
For the people who don't know how I ended up there: In 2009-2010 I was an exchange student at the Pierce High School, though I lived in Norfolk (a city close to Pierce). And no, I could not decide in which state I wanted to be a foreign exchange student ;) When I found out I was going to Nebraska, I had to look up where it was located, because I had never heard of it! As a city-girl I was a little afraid to go, but I ended up appreciating the countryside, although I'm sure I could never stay in a place like this forever, I love crowded cities/areas too much! :)


'Shopping Street' in Pierce





Water tower!



H&H :)



"Emily!! There is a public phone in Pierce, Nebraska?!"
"Oh yeah, there is?!"
"Let's take a picture of that!"
"..."






Welcome to Pierce!



We found a Budweiser-truck! And, I found out they have Belgian beer in the Liquor store! Too bad I couldn't buy it, haha!

0 comments: