CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 2, 2011

7/2/11 Big Bang Boom

The Big Bang Boom was on Saturday in Norfolk. It is a big firework show for the 4th of July (Independence day). I was really excited to go because everyone told me it was going to be awesome. And.. they were right! It was one of the best firework shows I've ever seen. My friends and I had a great time talking and watching the fireworks.

Kristin and me

We went to Skyview before it got dark and had a picknick there. Then we just waited till the sun went down so the show could start.

People waiting around the lake

The fireworks! I have a nice video, but I couldn't upload it. Maybe I'll try it later.

It took us a really long time to drive away from the parking lot because there were so many cars, and the people all wanted to leave at the same time..



0 comments: