CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

6/29/11 Nebraska!

Wednesday I flew to Omaha, Nebraska. I was a foreign exchange student at the Pierce High School for the school year of 2009-2010, and I lived in Norfolk, Nebraska. In these 2 weeks I'll be spending time with friends I met 2 years ago. It is really exciting to see them back!

Nebraska may not be the most interesting state of America, I do love it though. It is hard for me to describe why. I am always amazed by all the space, the endless cornfields, the beautiful nature, the weather, the starry skies at night.. and for sure the hospitality of the people who live in Nebraska.

I was driving around in the countryside with a friend the other day, and I captured this on my camera, I thought it was so beautiful!